Monday, April 26, 2010

more spring pictures


at the grocery store

Solana got to hold some chicks at the mall. It reminded me of how much I liked holding chicks and ducklings when we lived with the Quechuas. Now I drive to the mall so my daughter can have that experience once a year at Easter time...

Grandma Annake and Grandpa Ed came to visit us for a week. This picture was taken at the botanical garden under the cherry tree.

Lotus warmed up to G'pa.

Lotus loves all the dogs at the park.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I wish Valerie could run around after chicks like we did - she loves looking at books about farm animals and all kinds of animals, really - at least her sitter lives on a farmette and can take her to see chickens, turkeys, and cows, and we often see cows and horses while driving around the area. Remember how you'd carry around the cats like babies?

    That apple picture is too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete